The Truro amateur operatic and dramatic society is a hundred years old this year. They are performing a production of Disneys “Beauty and the beast”. If you are in Cornwall at easter time it might be an entertaining family day out. It starts on April fourth with matinee performances on the sixth and seventh. For more information goto www.hallforcornwall.co.uk
09. 01. 12
- How Hayle blew out the windows of the church in St Ives!
- New play ground with best sea view in cornwall
- Tate gallery St Ives – why is it round??
- St Ives bay – bigger beach and better value!
- St Ives bay holiday park in the 1960′s
- St Ives bay Holiday park with the BIG SEA VIEWS
- Lets go to St Ives bay!
- St Ives bay manager’s blog 12 January 2013
- Best beaches in Cornwall
© 2013 St Ives Bay Holiday. All Rights Reserved.